Computers need regular servicing to ensure they run efficiently, just like cars. Old Word documents, emails and outdated software files build up, causing the computer to slow down as the drive clogs up. In addition, dust can collect inside your computer, impacting on its performance. Our health-check provides a spring-clean and MOT service for your computer.
A PC should undergo a thorough health check every six months.
For a fixed fee, our PC Health Check covers the following:
- A complete software and hardware diagnostic to pinpoint problem areas
- Checking hard disks for errors and repairing (where possible)
- Remove internet history, clean out the internet cache and fix any other problems
- Remove superfluous software and optimise the computer for faster start ups
- Installation of Windows updates
- Check for and remove any viruses and malware.
- A full virus and spyware purge
- A ‘spring clean’ – your computer is cleaned inside and out to remove dust etc.
- Advice on any problems you may be experiencing
- Recommendations for upgrades.